Admin

Ronaldo champions league record

Drop a topic and let’s start a Discussion
Mickey9-5
Ultimate
Referrals: 4

Ronaldo champions league record

Post by Mickey9-5 »

Cristiano ronaldo is the only player with most Champions League records in football history. No player have set as much record as he had done in Champions league. Not even lionel messi has half his champions league records.

His records includes,The Most goals scored in the history of the Champions League. He has won most Champions league matches.

While getting most home goals, it's not that unbelievable, it's he who still has most away goals. He has undoubtedly scored more goals than any other player at home.

Ronaldo scored the highest number of goals in Knock out stage.

Cristiano ronaldo got the most headers in the history of the Champions League. Also in the UEFA champions league, he scored the most braces. He have won the most trophies in UEFA Champions league, include Three Successive Trophies.

Ronaldo have scored four champions league finals goals, only Gareth Bale who have scored three is the closest to equalling his records.

He scored the most semi-final historical goals. And have scored the most quarter final goals as well. He is the player with the most group stage goals.

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored most free kicks in Champions league, even more than legendary lionel messi. He still has the most assists in the history of UEFA champions league.

[ Posted using my Android ]
word count: 218

Jackson
Starter

Re: Ronaldo champions league record

Post by Jackson »

That's good.

[ Posted using my Android ]
word count: 3
Obos Ese
Professional
Referrals: 13